A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

“The human family has received from the Creator a common gift: nature.” - Daily Bible Reflections January 22, 2016


NATURE’S SYMBOL
 
May your glory appear above all the earth. – Psalm 57:6
 
       During our trip to Japan, we were lucky to spend a day at Mt. Fuji. I mean, for an entire day, Mt. Fuji was not obscured by clouds. It was a magnificent site and I couldn’t help but say a prayer of thanks to God.
       God has made wondrous things around us, always reminding us that He is with us, no matter what our situation is. In the simple blossoming of a flower in the garden or a newborn billy goat, nature is the most obvious symbol of God’s majesty. In one of the God Tales by Fr. Nil Guillemette that I read, even an atheist could not help but believe that there is a Higher Being who created the trees.
       When challenges come my way, I cannot help but feel depressed. In moments like these, spending a few moments to commune with nature refreshes me and reminds me that God loves me. He has surrounded me with His wonderful creation and reminds me that I will overcome the challenges I am going through.
   God, in all His glory, will always be with me. Mae Ignacio (maemi04@aim.com)
 
Pope Francis Says: “The human family has received from the Creator a common gift: nature.”
 
Lord, thank You for all Your blessings. May we not forget to glorify You through those blessings.
 
St. Vincent, deacon and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive