A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Pope Francis Says: “Jesus is more than a friend. He is a teacher of truth and life who shows us the way that leads to happiness.” - Daily Bible Reflections January 14,2016


WANNA HAVE A
BABY?
 
“I do will it. Be made clean!” – Mark 1:41
 
       I met a couple who have been married for 11 years but still didn’t have a child. They asked me to pray over them. I did, and after a month, the wife got pregnant.
       A friend confided in me that she and her husband of five years could not conceive. I prayed over them. They now have a healthy baby boy.
       Another friend suffered an ectopic pregnancy. I prayed over her and her husband. They now have a baby girl.
       My niece who lives in the United States has been married for four years and couldn’t get pregnant. I prayed over her and her husband via Skype. After one year, my niece gave birth to twins — a boy and a girl!
       Last year, I also prayed over two couples, but as of this writing, they still don’t have a baby.
      God uses us to reach out to those who need His blessings. But today’s readings tell us that there are times when God does not grant what we pray for, and there are times when He is willing to do what we ask of Him. Ours is not to ask Him why, but rather to believe He does what’s best for us. Cynthia U. Santiago (cusantiago@gmail.com)
 
Pope Francis Says: “Jesus is more than a friend. He is a teacher of truth and life who shows us the way that leads to happiness.”
 
Lord, cleanse me and let me desire what You desire for me!
 
St. Felix of Nola, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive