A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

God wants to help you far, far more than you think He can. Come to Him - Daily Bible Reflections January 21,2016


AN ADRENALIN PILL
 
My enemies turn back when I call upon you. Now I know that God is with me. – Psalm 56:10
 
       It was a long hard day — a seven-hour meeting, and before that, a deadline to beat, signing a contract that was worth hundreds of thousands of pesos and with strategic importance. There were issues to be resolved and group conflicts to be defused and pressure, pressure, pressure pouring in all day long.
       Ever had a similar day when everything seems to come to a head in the same space of time? At the end of that day, my mind felt like a deflated balloon. As I rested my weary head, these words from Scripture came to me: “This I know: God is on my side.” It was like cold water poured over my head to refresh me. It injected me with spiritual adrenalin. It allowed me to work some more that night till the wee hours of the morning. I was able to accomplish a lot. And as I finally slept, I had peace with the thought that God was working for me and with me.
    The Scripture is an antidote for mental weariness and physical lethargy. Try this “adrenalin pill.” It will perk you up in a super way! Rolly España (rollyespana@homeliving.com.ph)
 
Reflection: God wants to help you far, far more than you think He can. Come to Him.
 
God, I lean unto You and put my head on Your shoulder. I ask that You ease my burden.
 
St. Agnes, martyr, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive