A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Do you share God’s love to the people you work with? Do you reflect Jesus to the people you meet? - Daily Bible Reflections April 30,2015

DO YOU WANT TO BE
HAPPY?
 
“... Whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.” – John 13:20
 
       “It’s very difficult to be unhappy when life has meaning.”
       I got this phrase from Father Dennis Paez’s homily in a singles’ retreat organized by the Makati Feast. He said that if you know your purpose, you can never be unhappy, even if you try.
       I started attending prayer meetings at a young age because someone was bold enough to invite me. At first, I was too embarrassed to invite my friends to join the prayer meetings because I didn’t want to be mocked at and labelled as corny.
       Then, as I matured in my spiritual life, I heard the Lord telling me deep in my heart, “I don’t want you to just invite people. I want you to bring the light to the people around you.”
       Once I reflected on this, I did my part in becoming the best I could be. I began my day by asking Him to bless the work that I’d be doing. I still experience the same problems as before but what changed is that I go through these trials with a smile in my heart.
       I believe that this disposition radiates to the people I work with and they appreciate the light I bring to them — the light that comes from God. Jan Carlo Silan (jan@makatifeast.com)
 
Reflection: Do you share God’s love to the people you work with?  Do you reflect Jesus to the people you meet?
 
Lord, You are my source of happiness and hope. Fill me so that I can share this love to others. Amen.
 
St. Pius V, pope, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive