A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

“Accept whatever befalls you; in crushing misfortune be patient, for if gold is tested by fire, so as worthy men in the crucible of humility.” (Sirach 2:4-5) - Daily Bible Reflections December 11,2014

GREATNESS REVEALED
 
Whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. – Matthew 11:11
 
Once upon a time, there was a lump of clay who was not satisfied in being mediocre. Deep within his heart of clay, he knew he was destined for greatness.
       He prayed, “Lord, make a way for my dream to come true!” Suddenly, a hand grabbed him and put him in a container that went through a clay sifter. He spun around on a turnstile where he was pressed and pressured on every side. Then he was placed into a hot oven where he was cooked. Afterwards, he was laid on a table and painted with various colors and designs. Then the Man who subjected the lump of clay through all these, smiled, sighed and said, “My dear lump of clay, forgive me for the pain I caused you. But look at you now — you are a uniquely beautiful and exquisite jar. From a lump, you are now My masterpiece.”
       Friends, if you’ve been going through a lot, don’t ask why. Instead, ask, “Why not?”
       Accept God’s will with humility and openness because your true greatness will be revealed in His Kingdom! For God has a plan for us — to make us His Masterpiece. Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: “Accept whatever befalls you; in crushing misfortune be patient, for if gold is tested by fire, so as worthy men in the crucible of humility.” (Sirach 2:4-5)
 
You are the Potter, I am the clay; make me and mold me, this is what I pray: Change my heart, O God!
 
St. Damasus I, pope, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive