A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

God will turn our season of mourning into a season of dancing. His love never fails - Daily Bible Reflections July 22,2014


CRYBABY
 
“Woman, why are you weeping?” – John 20:15
 
       When I was growing up, I was always teased as a crybaby, not because I complain or whine but because I easily cry over small things. Now that I’m a grown up, I’m still a balatsibuyas (onion-skinned), this time crying over heartfelt prayers and worship songs.
       I still remember the time when I cried my heart out, my eyes hurting and puffy, and I felt as if I had no more tears to shed. It was when I got brokenhearted. I snuggled up beside my mom and cried until the wee hours of the morning. At that moment, I felt like I was the most important person to her. Her hugs eased the pain. If only she could take all the pain away.
       Like my mom, I believe God does not want to see us crying when we’re hurt or in pain. It breaks His heart to see us cry. But unlike my mom who couldn’t wipe out all my pain, Jesus can. For our sake, Jesus bore the pain. He endured our sufferings and emerged victorious over 2,000 years ago.
       Now, whenever I pray or sing and my tears begin to fall, I picture Jesus wiping each tear, hugging me, saying, “Lala, why are you weeping? Do not cry. I am here. My love never fails.” Lala Dela Cruz (bella.delacruz@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: God will turn our season of mourning into a season of dancing. His love never fails.
 
Father, I surrender to You now everything that hurts me. I trust in Your love and Your great plans for me. Amen.
 
St. Mary Magdalene, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive