A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Are you still asking for a sign from God when He’s already standing right beside You? - Daily Bible Reflections February 10,2014


CLUELESS
 
When they got out of the boat, immediately the people recognized Him... – Mark 6:54
 
A long time ago, my dad invited an old high school friend to our family Christmas celebration. She was visiting the Philippines from abroad, where she lives.
       When she arrived at our reunion with a male companion, all my older relatives went bonkers. They were thrilled to the max! One of my uncles brought out an old LP (long playing) album and asked the guy for his autograph.
       While my young cousins and I were clueless about all the fuss, the older generation recognized our male visitor the moment they saw him. He was Tony Bennett, the guy who popularized the song “I Left My Heart in San Francisco.” The world-famous singer was in our family reunion in an obscure village in Metro Manila!
       How many times has God appeared in our life and we failed to recognize Him? We can only identify Him if we have taken the time to know Him through prayer, by soaking in His presence. Otherwise, He may already be standing in front of us and we still beg Him to let us feel even His slightest touch. Only those who invest time to know Him will be ready to have God sign His name over their hearts when He comes. The rest will be utterly clueless. Ronna Ledesma (ronna_ledesma@yahoo.com.ph)
 
Reflection: Are you still asking for a sign from God when He’s already standing right beside You?
 
Father, I pray that I may know You deeply so that I will be able to see You in my every step.
 
St. Scholastica, virgin, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive