A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

If the light in you is darkness, how great will the darkness be. – Matthew 6:23 - Daily Bible Reflections June 17,2016


ROOM IN YOUR HEART
 
If the light in you is darkness, how great will the darkness be. – Matthew 6:23
 
       I am presently living in New Zealand where a few months of the year, the sun sets late in the evening, sometimes as late as 9 p.m. So you get to do a lot of things late into the night.
       I happily take advantage of this to move around and do errands, visit some place or do whatever my husband and I want to do while there is still some light.
      This makes me wonder how it would feel to live in the Antarctic where, for several months of the year, it is just night.
       Inside us, there is darkness and light. Light is hope, faith and love. Darkness is unforgiveness, cynicism and resentment, to name a few. One gives us room to move, to be happy, and to really live. The other curtails our life’s movement.
       How lit is the room in your heart? Have you much room to move? Joyce Sosoban-Roa (jsosoban@gmail.com)
 
Pope Francis Says: “From my point of view, God is the light that illuminates the darkness, even if it does not dissolve it, and a spark of divine light is within each of us.”
 
Dear Lord, sometimes my darkness is so dark that I’m not even aware of it. Have mercy on me, Lord. Let Your love shine Your light in my life.
 
St. Joseph Cafasso, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive