A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

:“Consider this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.” (2 Corinthians 9:6) - Daily Bible Reflections June 21, 2017


BLESSED ARE THE
NAMELESS
 
“And your Father who sees what is hidden will repay you.” – Matthew 6:18
 
       I am a silent worker in our office. Even after two years in my current job, I’m still not used to our office culture of everyday meetings and detailing the things I do and have worked on. For me, as long as my supervisor knows what I am doing, I’m OK with it.
    I also happened to meet someone who is planning to enter the seminary. During a search-in session which I attended, he shared that he always brings a piece of bread or biscuit in his bag. Not for him, but to give to a beggar who enters the jeepney or bus he is riding in. And even if I had not seen him since then, I fondly remember him for such a kind act. I knew there and then that he would be a good fit for priesthood.
      I also greatly admire those who donate church pews without revealing their names. They’re the ones who believe that their reward is not in this earth, but in heaven. Indeed, blessed are those who are humble and do not boast for they will receive God’s greatest blessing. Gracious B. Romero (graciousromero@gmail.com)
 
Reflection:“Consider this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.” (2 Corinthians 9:6)
 
Lord, help us to be cheerful givers. Amen.
 
St. Aloysius Gonzaga, martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive