A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” (1 Peter 2:9) - Daily Bible Reflections October 14, 2016


REDIRECTION
 
In Christ we were chosen, destined in accord with purpose of the One who accomplishes all things according to intention of his will. – Ephesians 1:11
 
        I auditioned for our youth music ministry as a singer. There were only a few who volunteered, and I was happy because we had higher chances of getting in. I was last to audition and my schedule got moved to the following week. I waited for my turn but it never came.  Worse, it was my very own sister who headed the auditions!
      I felt the rejection and it was hard. But my love for worship music never faded. It was during this time that I began to play the piano at home. I asked my sister to mentor me.
       I auditioned again after a year, but this time as a keyboardist. I was chosen and I never stopped playing ever since. That gift brought me to places and allowed me to meet amazing people. From hard rejection, my failed auditions became my hopeful redirection. I’m grateful that it was in God’s plan all along.
       Today, when I serve, I play music and sing at the same time. Truly, He works out everything according to the purpose of His will. Didoy Lubaton (didoymd@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” (1 Peter 2:9)
 
Lord, thank You for choosing me. I align my will to Yours. I trust Your plans for my life.
 
St. Callistus I, pope and martyr, pray for us.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive