A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Pope Francis Says: “I can say that the most beautiful and natural expressions of joy which I have seen in my life were in poor people who had little to hold on to.” - Daily Bible Reflections March 14,2016

  
WHO’S PAYING THE
BILL?
 
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. – Psalm 23:1
 
       One day, I invited two cousins to have breakfast with me. We ended up in a pricey resto. I prayed I wouldn’t bust my budget.
       Then a friend and his girlfriend entered the resto. We said hi, and the couple sat in a corner table. When they were about to leave, my friend whisphered to me, “I already paid your bill.”
     At another time, my husband Ed and I invited my sister and her husband to lunch. We ended up in a pricey resto, and again, I prayed we wouldn’t bust our budget.
       Just then, the owner of the restaurant, a friend of ours, walked in. The moment she saw Ed, she asked, “Do you have your camera with you?” She knew Ed is a press photographer. That day, she needed to take pictures of her best dishes which would be featured in a television show.
       Ed kindly took the pictures of the dishes.
      When we were about to pay our bill, the cashier told us the owner had instructed her not to charge us.
       These are memories that make me smile every time I come across today’s Psalm 23. Cynthia U. Santiago (cusantiago@gmail.com)
 
Pope Francis Says: “I can say that the most beautiful and natural expressions of joy which I have seen in my life were in poor people who had little to hold on to.”
 
Lord, when I fret about my needs, let me remember that You are my Good Shepherd.
 
St. Maximillian, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive