A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Recall the many good things you have received from God lately. How can you best express your gratitude to God for the good He has done in your life? - Daily Bible Reflections April 17,2014

EXCEEDING GOODNESS
 
How can I repay the Lord for all the good done for me? – Psalm 116:12
 
       The New Year has just begun as I write this reflection for Didache. I cannot help but feel overwhelming gratitude to God for His exceeding goodness to me in the past year. He has showered me abundantly with both material and spiritual blessings. He has promised me a “future full of hope.” And yet, even as I recall and list down the big and small blessings I received from Him last year, all these pale in comparison to His gift of Himself on the cross.
       Nothing beats this great mystery and miracle! The Son of God coming into the world and laying down His life to save sinners like me even before I’d decided to change my ways or love Him back. The Son of God rising from the dead and overcoming sin and death so I could have eternal life. The Son of God calling me His friend and loving me this much.
       How can I repay the Lord for all the good He has done for me? I can never repay Him. I can only live my life following His example, as my way of loving Him back and showing Him gratitude. Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag (teregmps@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Recall the many good things you have received from God lately. How can you best express your gratitude to God for the good He has done in your life?
 
Lord, show me how I can best show my gratitude for Your exceeding goodness to me. Inspire me through Your Holy Spirit and enable me to express my thanksgiving in my own unique way.
 
St. Katéri Tekakwitha, virgin, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive