A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

June 28, 2011
NO THING CAN BE TOO SMALL

“It’s only a small place.” – Genesis 19:20

I chose a small school to do part-time counseling work. I didn’t have much expectation then. I only knew I can offer just a part of my time because of my hectic parish work.
Didn’t they say that big things come in small packages? It’s true. The Lord was able to do some beautiful overhaul in me in that small school. For one, the school stands on the lot where my family lived a long time ago. I recall I was still in grade school at the time. The memories of the place were both refreshing and healing. My work was also nostalgic because I left school counseling for community counseling about 15 years ago. Just as languages learned will always stay with us, I realized that experiences we gain will never be lost in us, too. And the joy of working with children again reminded me of the 10 years I spent as a counselor in another school. I left that school with some painful memories. But working here reminded me of the 95 percent happy times there that I had forgotten.
I marvel how the Lord uses experiences He gives us to refine His work in us. Nothing can be too small for Him.Cristy Galang (cristy_cc@yahoo.
com)
REFLECTION:
Am I sensitive to the Lord’s work in me from my everyday experiences?

My Lord, my God and my wonderful Counselor, bless You for Your beautiful handiwork in my life. Please never tire of molding me until I become pleasing to You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive