A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

April 10, 2011
NEED-TO-KNOW BASIS

But if one walks at night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him. – John 11:10

My car had been making a strange, crunching noise for some time. It took me a while before I brought it to the mechanic. When I finally did, what he told me gave me goose bumps. He said that the noise was coming from loose nuts and bolts holding the wheels together. If I had not brought my car to him, the wheels could’ve come off at any moment. The bolts were so loose that the wheels were on the verge of coming apart. I remember a friend of mine once told me, “Your wheels are your life.” Without knowing it, I was courting possible death.
There was also a time when I didn’t know I was courting spiritual death. My spiritual wheels were so loose, they were about to come off. I was so deep into a habitual sin, my conscience was already close to numb. But because I wasn’t aware of it, I kept on going — until God’s Word convicted me. Then I allowed Him to tighten my bolts and fix me up. Thank God for bringing me into the light. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)

REFLECTION:
Is there any area in your life that needs fixing? Are you aware of it?

Lord, reveal to me my unknown sins and bondages. Set me free today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive